The Jaguar Room
In a one of a kind collaboration between Taj Hotels Resorts and Palaces and Jaguar, the Indian company has launched the worlds very first Jaguar Suite at the famous 51 Buckingham Gate, Taj Suites and Residences, London. The room is the brain child of Jaguar’s in-house Design Director Ian Callum and features specially-commissioned artwork and displays. The subtle references to Jaguar’s timeless style will be familiar to those who know and love these motoring masterpieces.
The Jaguar experience begins at the door, with sleek wood panelling greeting guests on arrival. Small Jaguar wave motifs and Jaguar trapeze detailing accompany an array of carefully selected collector’s items that adorn the walls. Intriguing design features are evident throughout, from the minimalistic clean-fuel fireplace referencing the shape of the brand’s hallmark back window, to the finest Italian leather that lines the cars, ebony veneer doors and custom-made Jaguar wallpaper.
The luxury suite is 1832 square feet and features two bedrooms, a study, living room, dining and meeting room, a guest cloak room and a kitchen. To complete the luxurious experience of staying in such a room guests will also have their very own butler service, complimentary internet and complementary private bar. The cherry on top is your very own chauffeur driven Jaguar for your entire stay. Yes, this automotive suite does sound like a dream for a car enthusiast, but if you are planning to spend a night here a midst such legendary Jaguar memorabilia, be prepared to shell out $7500 for just one night.
You may also like:
- Jaguar officially reveal the XJR »
- Jaguar reveals the stunning new XFR-S »
- Jaguar Land Rover celebrates 50 years of James Bond »
- Jaguar will implement all-wheel drive system into XJ and XF »
- Much awaited Jaguar F-Type to be launched at Paris Motor Show »
- Jaguar gets aggressive in India »
- Jaguar Land Rover boost Tata profit »
- Jaguar Land Rover step-up dealership expansion »
- Jaguar cub to be born in India »
- Ratan Tata says Tata Motors will build higher-capacity engines for Nano, defends JLR acquisition »
- JLR plans more layoffs, extended shutdown »
- Jaguar, Land Rover launched in India »