Rolls Royce unveils Phantom Coupe in Mumbai
UK based luxury car maker Rolls-Royce last week previewed the fourth car in its PhantomÂ line-up in Mumbai – the two door Phantom Coupe. The Coupe is priced at Rs. 4 crore and can be paid for in monthly instalments over a period ofÂ 7 years (at 13 per cent), after making a 20 per cent down payment. Each car will be custom built as per the buyer’s specifications and will come with a 100-year warranty for non-moving parts.
The 2 door, 4 seater Coupe has a bootÂ volume of 395 litres and a fuel tankÂ capacity of 100 litresÂ . It is equipped with a V 12, 48 valve engine with direct injection fuel management. The Coupe can attain a maximum speed of 250 km/h and goes from 0 to 100 km/h in 5.8 seconds.
Other cars in the PhantomÂ range areÂ the Phantom, the Phantom Extended Wheelbase and the Phantom Drophead Coupe. Rolls-Royce Motor Cars General Manager (South and East Asia Pacific) Matthew Bennett told reporters that the Phantom Coupe is the most driver-oriented model in the current range of Phantom cars.
The company sold 14 cars in India in 2008 and 41 in the last four years.
You may also like:
- Rolls-Royce was the best selling super-luxury car in 2013 »
- Rolls-Royce unveil Wraith at Geneva Motor Show 2013 »
- Martin Scorsese to make Rolls Royce movie »
- Rolls-Royce Ghost previewed in India »
- Rolls-Royce Ghost to be launched in India in the second quarter of 2010 »
- Rolls Royce looks to India to drive sales »
- Rolls-Royce to launch Ghost in India by 2009-end »